Inasmuch Kentucky is a day of hands-on service to the community during September 2016. Imagine what an impact it will make when Kentucky Baptist church members move from their seats to the streets conducting ministry projects to the least of these. Fellowship among church members will be strengthened and the love of Christ made known when believers of all ages help people at their point of need. Inasmuch is being encouraged during September in partnership with Kentucky WMU’s Eliza Broadus state missions emphasis.
- devoting a day to helping people at their point of need
- reaching out to the community with the love of Christ
- strengthening fellowship and building relationships in the church
- using one’s personal gifts in missions
- fulfilling the Great Commission
- acknowledging the mission field in one’s own community
- mobilizing the body of Christ in action to the least of these
- an opportunity for believers to share Christ with those you serve
Take a look back at Operation Inasmuch: Kentucky 2015
For information or assistance in conducting Operation Inasmuch in your church or association, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (502) 489-3530.